Two weeks ago we officially launched SimplePractice and so far the feedback has been fantastic. We’re getting great suggestions and are busy working on a lot of exciting things. We’d like to tell you about a couple new features we just released today that are part of ourReminders system as well as an update on other things we’re working on.
Even when you’re not working, we are.
On the left navigation, you’ll see a new item called Reminders. If you have appointments that are missing aProgress Note, we’ll list that here along with a link that will take you right to the Session Detail Page where you can write the note. In addition, we’ll let you know if you have clients that don’t have a Diagnosis and Treatment Plan or a Mental Status Exam. You can easily dismiss a Reminder by clicking on the X located to the right of the individualReminder.
Good morning, here’s your schedule for the day!
The second part of our Reminders system is your Daily Schedule Email. Each morning you’ll receive an email that gives your schedule of Appointments for the day as well as any new Reminders from your Appointments yesterday. Each item in the email can be clicked on to take you directly to that particular Appointment orReminder in SimplePractice. Simple!
Issues we’ve taken care of.
We have fixed issues related to:
- Client name link in Activity.
- Auto-logout mechanism.
- Changing default service code.
- Adding notes to emergency contacts.
- Data fields in Mental Status Exam.
- Data exports.
- New customer sign-up where security question is not answered.
- Miscellaneous ‘script error’ messages.
- Duplicate appointment deletion.
- Display of number of recurring appointments in calendar flyout.
- Date/Time Stamp for locked note.
- Account confirmation token.
- Added NPI info to Superbills.
- Updated choices for ‘gender’.
- Updated choices for ‘relationship status’.
Work in progress.
Here are just a few things coming very soon:
- Couples appointments.
- Support for children/minor clients.
- Updated Notes section.
In addition to these, we have a long list of great features and updates we’re working on and will let you know when they are available.
As always, feel free to connect with us if you need help, have suggestions, or just want to say hello. We love hearing from you!