Product development at SimplePractice is never complete. That’s why our team has been reimagining our client management functionality, simplifying how you work with minors, couples, and groups.
Enhanced Client Management for Minors
Today marks the first step towards a completely reimagined client management experience that enables our clients to better work with:
- Minor clients who have divorced parents
- Teenage clients as well as their parents
- Siblings so their parents can access each child’s Client Portal from a single login
- Appointment reminders for both the parents and client
If you work with families, you know that no two are alike—that’s why you need an EHR that’s flexible enough for your clients’ unique relationships.
For those of you who work with a minor client that has divorced parents, you’ll be able to give Client Portal access to and collect Consent Documents from both parents. If you’re working with a teenage client, you’ll be able to give them Client Portal access as well as their parents. If you see multiple children from the same family, parents will be able to access information for the whole family in one place.
Flexibility and Control
Privacy is essential, and these new enhancements allow you to have full control over what level of access to the Client Portal you give to each person. For example, you can:
- Grant access to both parents so they can schedule appointments or pay bills
- Grant access to only the minor client because their parents do not need to schedule appointments or pay bills
- Send specific documentation to each individual, ensuring documents are only visible to the person you’re sharing with
Enhanced Client Management is another example of how SimplePractice is committed to being the most innovative practice management system available.