Now you can get help faster
SimplePractice is always looking for new and better ways to improve your experience. With that in mind, we’ve streamlined how logging in and submitting help requests work for you to give you even more control.
Only one login
Customers will now only need to log in once to access their SimplePractice accounts, help requests, and the Help Center. This means that once you log into one of these applications, you will automatically be logged into all of them.
Having one sign-in saves you time and effort because it:
- Creates a personal portal for you where you can initiate, follow up on, and even track the history of your communications with SimplePractice – no more solely relying on email or dealing with lost help responses. You even have the power to mark the request solved, or you can choose to follow up with a specialist.
- Immediately identifies you and your practice information in SimplePractice. This will speed up response times even more and allows our team to better focus our efforts faster.
- Increases the security of your SimplePractice account. We’ve gone an extra step to secure the exchange of your data.
All you have to do is sign in
- SimplePractice customers: you only need to sign in using the information associated with your account and use the Help Center portal to access and manage any help requests with us.
- Future customers: you’ll be directed to fill in your information on a form tailored specifically for you.
For more information about these steps along with screenshots, we’ve put together a guide: Logging in to SimplePractice and submitting help requests.