Now you can get help faster with one login
SimplePractice is always looking for new and better ways to improve your experience. With that in mind, we’ve streamlined how logging in works for you.
Only one log in
Customers will now only need to log in once to access their SimplePractice accounts, help requests, and the Help Center. This means that once you log into one of these applications, you will automatically be logged into all of them.
Having one sign-in saves you time and effort because it:
- Creates a personal portal for you where you can initiate, follow up on, and even track the history of your communications with SP – no more solely relying on email or dealing with lost help responses.
- Immediately identifies you and your practice information in SP – this will speed up response times even more and allows our team to better focus our efforts faster.
- Increases the security of your SP account – we’ve gone an extra step to secure the exchange of your data.
All you have to do is sign in
- SimplePractice customers: the only thing you need to do is sign in using the information associated with your account.
- Future customers: you’ll be directed to fill in your information on a form tailored specifically for you.
For more information about these steps along with screenshots, we’ve put together a guide: Logging in to SimplePractice.