One report for all your appointments
Billing and documentation are two important pillars of your business, and they are also areas where it’s easy to fall behind or become disorganized. The new Appointment Status Report will help you stay current with both, so you can feel confident that your practice is in order.
Last year we added the ability to view locked progress notes from a client’s overview page. Customers loved this, but also wanted a way to see the progress note status for multiple clients. Now you can check both the financial and documentation statuses for every single appointment in your practice, all from one report.
- Stay up to date, and see at a glance where you need to follow up with clients about billing.
- View what appointments still need progress notes, and whether notes have been signed and locked.
- Simplify your workflow and reduce time spent checking multiple locations for status updates.
“This. is. the. best. upgrade SP has done so far. Y’all, I was just able to review the status on all of my notes for the entire YEAR.” – Kimberly Davis Thompson
Reduce visual clutter so you can focus on the task at hand. Filter the Appointment Status Report so that it only displays the information that you need at the time you view it.
- Filter by invoice or payment status to focus on appointments that still require payment.
- Choose to “Include Documentation” to see which appointments still need notes.
- Choose to “Include Insurance” to see what insurance has paid toward an appointment compared to what your client has paid. You can even quickly navigate to the Payment Report for that appointment to view more detailed information.
- And, of course, as with our other billing reports, filter by date range to focus on a targeted time period.
Great for Group Practices
The Appointment Status report is especially useful for group practice owners or administrators. You can filter the report by clinician so that it displays only that clinician’s appointments, and check to make sure that each one is staying current with their notes and billing.
“Best ‘what’s the status of my group practice’ report ever! Love, love, love!”- Marsha Jones
How will you use this report in your practice? Let us know in the comments below, or connect with others in our Community on Facebook.