Last March, we introduced the 2016 Tax Report to help you get organized. This year, we’re ahead of the game and your 2017 Tax Report is already available in your account! Download your report now and get an early jump on your taxes this season.
How to see your income data and tax-deductible expenses with your 2017 Tax Report:
You can request this report from two different locations in SimplePractice:
- From your My Account menu: Click My Account and select Request 2017 Tax Report
- From the link on your Insights page: Go to Insights, and in the Performance Reports section, click Request your 2017 Tax Report.
Once your report is ready, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to retrieve it. You can then open it in Excel, Numbers, or any other spreadsheet application.
The 2017 Tax Report includes:
- Total payments collected in 2017
- Total client payments and write-offs
- Total insurance payments and write-offs
- Tax deductible Stripe processing expense total
- Tax deductible insurance claim processing expense total
- Tax deductible SimplePractice expense total
- A list of all payments you recorded in SimplePractice with amount, date, and payment type
For more info on our other great reports check out this blog post from last year.