Can you believe it’s already October? It’s already been a month since our last Product Roundup and we’re excited to let you know what we’ve been working on, what we’ve fixed, and even a couple sneak peeks into what’s to come.
- Improvements to Diagnosis and Treatment Planning – We’ve made it easy to select your diagnosis and create new treatment plans. SNEAK PEEK! We’re also working on some exciting additions like advanced treatment plan templates that guide you through the treatment plan writing process.
- New Live Chat feature in our Help Center! – Now you can chat live with our Customer Advocates from 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm Monday-Friday (Pacific Time). We’ll be rolling out more coverage and availability in the coming months too!
- Insurance Claim Status for Deductibles – Now claims that were denied because you client hasn’t met their deductible are marked clearly so you can focus on the claims that need your attention.
- Text Editor improvements for copy and pasting text – Basically we’ve made sure it looks nice and pretty when you copy and paste!
- Insurance Card uploader – Now you can easily upload your client’s insurance cards when you’re entering their insurance information. They’ll also appear in your client’s Stored Documents section too.
- Reliability improvements for Client Reminders to ensure your clients receive them on time!
- Improvements to the Stripe Integration.
- Stability enhancements for the Billing Services Settings page – Things load smoothly and more quickly!
- Fixed the way Consent Document PDFs render.
Have questions about SimplePractice? Leave a comment below or find your answers in our help center!