Happy November! As the holiday season rolls around, the team is busy working on the next phase of Diagnosis and Treatment Plans. In the spirit of open communication with the SimplePractice community, here’s a short and sweet list of improvements we’ve made to SimplePractice over the past few weeks:
- Continuing improvements to the updated Treatment Plan interface. We’re continuing to improve the experience so that treatment plans are more robust and easier to use.
- Billers now have access to the Income by Month report. The ‘Income by Month’ report provides you with an overview of your monthly income from both clients and insurance payments. This report is a great way to easily reconcile your accounts, and gain an understanding of the total income for the month.
- Secondary Claim Reports. We now provide you with a weekly report of secondary claim filing status, as well as, an explanation for rejections.
- Practice time zone for chart notes. Previously, chart notes used your computer’s timezone. We’ve corrected this so that the practice time zone is used instead.
- Updated “CMS1500” claim status to “Downloaded” for clarity. Previously when you have saved and downloaded a claim, the status would be shown as “CMS1500”. To offer more clarity, we’ve renamed this status “Downloaded.”
Have questions about SimplePractice? Leave a comment below or find your answers in our help center!