Accepting credit card payments should be easy, but that doesn’t mean it always has been.
Now, we’ve made billing even easier by giving you a fully integrated credit card processing feature as part of your SimplePractice account. You also have access to two robust reports that detail the information you need to stay on top of the financial health of your practice:
Payout Reports provide insight into all transfers into your account, even estimated dates and amounts of future payouts.
Card Transactions deliver a detailed summary for each payout, highlighting fees, as well as gross and net amounts.
Benefits of integrated credit card processing
With SimplePractice’s integrated credit card processing feature (powered by Stripe), you now have the Online Payments tab instead of the Integrations tab. Since its initial rollout, we’ve continued to refine credit card processing within SimplePractice.
- By customer request, you can adjust your payout schedule to be daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Just go to My Account > Settings > Billing and Services > Online Payments and, in the Payout Schedule section, click Change schedule.
- Payout Reports detail all of the transfers made to your bank account.
- You can also see the Estimated payout date and the amount for future payouts here.
- Access the list of transactions included in each payout from the Card Transactions report and see a summary that includes the total Fees, Net amount, and Gross amount for each payout.
- This lists credit card charges processed through your account, making it easy to keep track of transactions associated with your account.
- We’ve made the Card Transactions report exportable to a .CSV file so that you’ll be able to reconcile your accounts with another system, such as Quickbooks.
- You can now process partial refunds for credit card charges made through Stripe.
- All of this integrated functionality comes at no additional cost.
Join the discussion
Interested in how you can help shape future credit card processing functionality with Online Payments and other features within SimplePractice? Visit our Ideas Board and post about elements you’d like to see integrated or upvote posts other members of the community have made.
Stay up-to-date with all the features and functionality coming to SimplePractice with our Product Roadmap.