LOS ANGELES, CA | FULL TIME
SimplePractice is the fastest growing SAAS company in the health and wellness practice management space. We help private practice entrepreneurs run an effective business. Passion and perseverance in the pursuit of customer value is the social norm in our office so we’re seeking hard-working individuals with a can-do attitude who will help take our platform and services to to the next level.
The team at SimplePractice is seeking a Marketing Lead with 5+ years of previous marketing experience working in-house with a SAAS company. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with him to evolve our messaging and deepen our relationship with customers. You will not have management responsibility, but with great work and demonstrated leadership you can earn a management role and a spot on the senior leadership team. Individuals with drive, extreme personal accountability, great alignment skills, a positive attitude, and a comfortable relationship with change will be successful in this role.
What You’ll Work On
- Find new ways to communicate the benefits of our product to health and wellness professionals
- Publish our 1st E-book
- Evolve our marketing automation
- Optimize conversion funnels
- Plan marketing campaigns and see them through to completion
- Take responsibility for all marketing channels (website, blog, community, email, social, and search)
- Work closely with, and give creative direction to our PPC team
- Create and manage a marketing calendar
- Set quarterly marketing team goals and be accountable for meeting them
- Work with our data analyst to identify opportunities and optimize efforts
- Maintain alignment between the marketing team and the rest of the company
- Learn the software and work closely with the Product team to position features
- Work closely with Customer Success and our Partnerships team to leverage marketing content
- To do great work, you must know the platform. To help you succeed, each new hire spends the first 4 weeks on the customer success team engaging with customers and helping them learn the platform.
- 5+ years of in-house experience marketing a SAAS product
- You understand that hard work and some discomfort is how we meet our team goals, thrive in a competitive market, and individually develop our professional skills
- You’re adaptable when priorities change and know how to be scrappy
- You work iteratively, under tight deadlines, and on multiple projects at once
- You’re a thoughtful communicator who understands the value of context
- You develop well-informed ideas and voice them openly
- You’re a natural leader with high standards who thrives within a mission-driven team
- You give and receive direct feedback, even when it’s uncomfortable
- You set ego aside and make decisions in the best interest of customers
- You have a bias toward action
What’s the Next Step?
Great question! If you’d like to be considered for the Marketing Lead role, please provide us with your resume and respond to the following – Questionnaire.
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practice. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, user-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.