Join the SimplePractice team! As an intern, you will work on necessary tasks and projects to help streamline workflows and allow team members to do their jobs effectively. Your role will give you the unique opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the health and wellness space and provide you with useful everyday skills to carry with you beyond the position. Responsibilities will include a wide range of writing, marketing, research, database work, and event and project management tasks.
What is the structure of this job?
This is a part-time position. We expect you to work about 20 hours each week, ideally on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, however these days are flexible and are open for discussion. This role will report to the Manager of Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships. This is a paid internship.
What would you do for us?
- Research prospective partnerships and other promotional opportunities
- Work with the strategic initiatives team with data management and other critical projects
- Manage review sites and make any necessary changes based on updates within the company to maintain our brand
- Assist with writing marketing pieces for blog posts and social media channels
- Work with the team to help manage conference and event logistics
Our intern must-haves:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams in the company
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Internet research) with the ability to adapt and learn new programs including Base, Asana, Slack
- Education: Current pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree
We build software that helps health & wellness professionals run their private practices. We’ve helped thousands of professionals by offering intuitive, people-centric software that’s totally focused on running a business and helping patients. That’s what our customers care about so that’s all we care about. We know this because we value relationships and constantly speaking with customers is the only way to deliver a great product. We’re a growing startup founded by a successful entrepreneur who was a therapist himself at one point in his career.