Are there any parts of your job you wish you didn’t have to do? Like putting together an authorization for insurance or informing a parent of discontinuation of therapy? Presenting: Letter Templates for SLPs.
In this post you will find editable documents commonly used by speech-language pathologists in private practice. Use these templates to improve efficiency in your daily workflows.
Letter Templates for SLPs include:
- Updating Referring Clinician
- Premature Discontinuation of Therapy – Letter To Parent
- Timely Filing Appeals Letter
- Moving to a New Practice Letter
- Telehealth Recruitment Letter
- Letter of Medical Necessity
Download the letters in your preferred format (Google or Microsoft Word). You can easily add your logo and contact info directly to the document, or you can copy the body of one of the letter templates and paste it directly into a document with your own letterhead. Either way, these templates will come in handy when you need a quick letter and don’t have time to start from scratch.
Letter Templates For SLPs
Are there more templates you would like to see? Let us know in the comments!
Looking for more productive tips?
If you found these tips useful, here are more blog posts you may like:
• The Do’s and Don’ts of Authentic Therapy Branding
• How to Choose the Best EHR for Your Private SLP Practice
• I’m Credentialed with Insurance, Now What?