SimplePractice was recently named the #1 Most Popular Therapist Billing & Practice Management by Zencare, an online service that connects patients with therapists.
“Over one-third of Zencare therapists (34%) surveyed use SimplePractice, making it the number one preferred billing and software management platform for therapists in our network.”
Other contenders included: Office Ally (16%), pen/paper (13%), Therapynotes (11%), TherapyAppointment (6%), Theranest (5%), as shown below.
In addition to being the most used, SimplePractice also earned the highest satisfaction score, with 90% of SimplePractice customers citing “ease of use” as the feature they appreciate most.
Additionally, the company ranked as the “#1 Most Popular Mental Health Software” on Capterra for both 2017 and 2018, and has collected over $2.4 billion in revenue for its customers.
Ready to get started with SimplePractice? Start your free 30-day trial today!
What makes something popular? Ultimately, it’s the people who choose it.
Here are just some of the reasons health and wellness professionals chose SimplePractice.
“Insurance billing at a reasonable cost is what sealed the deal and made me ultimately decide to go with SimplePractice. Other platforms had cool features, but none of them made insurance billing so easy. That piece was going to save me the most time so I could devote my time and energy to helping clients instead of billing them.”
“With Telehealth, we help bridge a gap by bringing wellness to the client in their natural environment. Whether that’s from the comfort of their home, dorm room, job, car, or wherever they feel is safe and confidential. I can attest this treatment method makes treatment easier to access and more flexible as well.”
“I always tell people that before finding SimplePractice, my practice was held together with band-aids and dental floss. I was of the mindset of “how can I do this for super cheap?” I wish somebody would have told me not to do that because it’s not worth it. I spent more time and even more money that way.”
Choose the right EHR
Choosing the right EHR for your practice can be tough.
SimplePractice delivers powerful features, including:
- Paperless Intake: Clients can electronically fill and sign both consent and intake forms
- Scheduling: Let your clients request appointments directly from the Client Portal
- Billing: Automate invoices, statements, superbills, and instant payment processing
- Electronic Claim Filing: Auto-populate claim forms and submit insurance claims
- Telehealth: Take your appointments anywhere, on any video-enabled device
- Secure Messaging: Bring safe, secure, and HIPAA compliant communication to SimplePractice
- Administrative Notes: Leave a note on a client’s profile so that you and your non-clinician staff can view it
- Wiley Treatment Planners: Provide all the elements you need to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that meet the requirements of most HMOs
Jill Shook, MS, CCC-SLP, an ASHA certified speech-language pathologist and SimplePractice customer, shared why she chose our platform in her blog post which includes an EHR checklist to help you make the right decision for your practice.
Make an informed decision
The best way for anyone to truly know if an EHR is right for them is to try it out.
New to SimplePractice? You can get started with a free, 30-day trial here.
Zencare.co is the modern referral platform for therapists to connect with their favorite clients. Build your online presence through onsite photography, a professional profile, and modern booking platform. Their mission-driven, women-led team is accessible and available for support at all times. Learn more about joining and build your ideal practice here.