What are the prices in general that one can expect?
SimplePractice offers a free, 30-day trial—no credit card required. During this trial, dietitians and nutritionists can begin to explore the full range of features SimplePractice has to offer to support your practice.
For an overview of SimplePractice’s pricing:
- We have two plans: Profession and Essential
- The first clinician is $59/month with the Professional Plan, and $39/month with the Essential Plan
- Each additional clinician is $39/month (only available on the Professional Plan)
- Non-clinician accounts (receptionists, schedulers, bookkeepers, billers, etc.) are free
- Electronic insurance claim submissions are $0.25/claim successfully submitted (electronic insurance billing is only available on the Professional Plan)
- If you’ll be filing a lot of claims, you can save money by purchasing our discounted Claim Packages
- Coverage reports are $0.05 per coverage report
- Telehealth by SimplePractice is an additional $10/month by clinician (only available on the Professional Plan)
- The Professional Website is currently free on the Professional Plan through 2021, and will be $15/month after that
- We do not charge for appointment reminders like some of our competitors do
- You have free unlimited clients
Credit card processing:
If you’re planning to accept credit card payments through our integrated payment processing partner, Stripe, the integration fee for Stripe is 2.95% + $0.30 for each successful transaction—and that’s across the board, whether you’re running the card at the time of service or if you’ve stored the card to charge at your leisure. Many of Stripe’s competitors offer a lower fee for card-in-hand transactions, but a much higher one for card-absent transactions.