Marketing Graphics for Telehealth Appointments
Spread the word about your Telehealth appointments. Download and share these on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The thumbnails in this post are to show the options of different designs, but the full-sized graphics can only be found by downloading them all from the banner below:
Optimized for Instagram or Facebook stories:
Optimized for Instagram posts:
Optimized for Twitter or Facebook posts:
Download all graphics at once in a zip file:
A video promo to help clients learn about Telehealth:
Share this link on your social media channels or post it on your website. Seeing the feature in action can help your clients know what to expect with Telehealth.
Print this checklist to remind yourself of important tasks to complete before and after the start of a video session.
Getting Started Guide for Clients: Telehealth
This guide includes basic tips and instructions on how to join a video appointment as well as FAQs to make your clients first video call a success. Share with clients who’ve never used Telehealth before.
Other Telehealth Resources:
- Telehealth Resources Directory – A linked list of official sites for you to get the most up-to-date legal and ethical information on telehealth. Also includes a list of insurance payers’ sites to get specific telehealth information.
- Telehealth Resources for Your Practice (Part I) – This blog post has more downloadable social shares to market your Telehealth services.
- A Guide to Telehealth in Private Practice (eBook) – This guide includes basic tips and instructions on how to join a video session as well as some FAQs to make your first video call a success.
- Coronavirus Client Letter Template – Keep clients updated on what measures you’re taking to mitigate any unnecessary exposure. Download or make a copy of this template to use as formal communication with your clients about the disease.
- Telehealth Recruitment Letter Template – Use this editable letter template to let clients know how and why they should do video appointments with you. This file will open up in Google Docs and ask you to “Make a Copy.”
- Telehealth: Legal and Ethical Issues (1hr CE, Free through March 31st) – Dr. Ben Caldwell, PsyD, details how to run a telehealth practice in a legally and ethically compliant manner—including discussion of specific issues like state lines, informed consent, and crisis care.
- Telehealth: Getting Started (1hr CE, $19) – Nervous about moving your practice online? As a clinician who has built a successful online practice, Melissa Douglass, LCSW, walks through the process in this course. Her guidance is clear, specific, and within reach even for those who don’t consider themselves tech-savvy.
- Telehealth: Billing Insurance and Getting Paid – Ask a Biller Episode 2 (Video) – Maggie and Dylan, SimplePractice’s resident insurance experts, go over tips for getting reimbursed for Telehealth. Includes a downloadable Telehealth Payer Guide.
- Getting Started with Telehealth (SimplePractice Class) – Learn how Telehealth works, how to prepare your environment for Telehealth appointments, and how to set your clients up for success from a SimplePractice Product Specialist. We’ll go over frequently asked Telehealth questions and how to troubleshoot.
- The Ultimate Telehealth Insurance Roundup – Use this set of fool-proof insurance resources to make sure your telehealth sessions meet all regulatory requirements